Friday 7 June 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week ? menu plan 7/6


Back from my busy week of school trips and looking forward to some home-cooked grub for a change so I think next week will be a week of family faves, nothing too taxing and things that I could cook with my eyes closed !

Saturday

lunch - a trip to McDonalds softplay - seafood salad for me, happy meals for the kids, which they can burn off on the slides and climbing frames afterwards !

dinner - Madhouse Daddy's homemade vegetable soup (this is turning into a bit of a routine now which is great news for me as I get a complete day off cooking !)

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner with all the trimmings - I'm thinking chicken or pork, with baby potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, onions, gravy - or possibly a barbecue

dinner - just a sandwich or some leftover soup

Monday

dinner - chicken curry of some shape or form, with rice and maybe some naan bread, if there are some in the freezer (or leftover barbecue if that's what we ended up doing)

Tuesday

dinner - the Madhouse twist on spaghetti carbonara with bacon, mushrooms, leeks, cheese and cream

Wednesday

lunch - beefburgers and rice (Madhouse Daddy special)

dinner - cottage pie with carrots and peas

Thursday

dinner - kofta - we bought these in a local Halal butcher's and they look lovely - not sure what to do with them really so I'll look online - maybe with couscous and tomato salad

Friday

dinner - salmon fillets with garlic and lime juice, served with veggies and boiled potatoes

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...