Saturday 7 June 2014

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 6/6/14


I'm a day late with my menu planning because I was off on a school trip all day yesterday. We took the kids to Rochester and Chatham which was fun but tiring ! So, what's on the menu for next week? I have lots of exotic things planned but I'm sure a couple will be bumped over to next week because there are bound to be leftovers from at least a couple of the meals. Looking at the list, I actually have absolutely no idea as to how several of these recipes should or will turn out !!

Saturday

lunch - I'm tired out after yesterday so a trip to McDonalds where the kids can run off some steam in the soft play sounds perfect !

dinner - I have an interesting Brazilian recipe to attempt to recreate - Vatapa, which is a fishy sort of stew - I saw another recipe using tinned tuna though so I'm not sure which version I'll be trying !

Sunday

lunch -  BBQ hopefully, otherwise roast dinner

dinner -  homemade soup or falafel wraps

Monday

lunch -  pan fried chicken with Mediterranean vegetables and boiled potatoes

dinner - pasta bake

Tuesday

dinner - spring rolls with salad

Wednesday

lunch - lemongrass chicken with rice

dinner - Sha Shogok, which is basically just Tibetan beef and potato stew - I think I might make this in the slow cooker

Thursday

dinner -  Galinhada - Brazilian chicken & rice

Friday


dinner - I have two ready-meals (mac & cheese and veggie lasagne) in the freezer that need reviewing - or leftovers


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

4 comments:

  1. Pasta bake is one of my all time favourites and Vatapa sounds really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making the Vatapa today so fingers crossed !

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of the Tibetan stew, very adventurous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought, but it actually looks quite "normal" !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...