Friday 20 June 2014

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 20/6/14

I feel a mish-mash of old favourites and new World Cup themed discoveries coming up again this week !

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's soft play - salmon salad for me

dinner - Mexican black bean soup

Sunday

lunch -  BBQ or roast dinner

dinner -  leftover soup or big salad with boiled eggs, bacon, mushrooms

Monday

dinner - lentil and bacon stew, smoked sausage and sautéed potatoes (this was on last week's plan but never got made)

Tuesday

dinner - pasta bake

Wednesday

lunch - homemade burgers with wedges and homemade coleslaw

dinner - pork chops with garlic mash, peas and caramelised apple sauce

Thursday

dinner -  chicken curry & rice

Friday


dinner - cottage pie


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Loving you weekly menu! I really should be more adventurous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL This is quite a tame one for me ! Variety is the spice of life, as they say :)

      Delete
  2. Everything sounds fab! Ohh garlic mash....I really need to try that :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...